- Being a CoinTrendz affiliate means that you refer new people to subscribe for a Premium subscription on the CoinTrendz.com website, with the usage of your personal affiliate link.
- Payment details and/or your Cryptocurrency Wallet address need to be filled in correctly. Any wrong payments made because of incorrectly provided addresses are not the responsibility of CoinTrendz and will be your own loss.
- Payments to affiliates are done through CoinTrendz Referral Balance
- It is the responsibility of the affiliate to pay any applicable taxes over our affiliate payments, according to the affiliate's country's law.
- False information or negative publicity will risk you being removed as an affiliate and/or a ban from CoinTrendz.
- Distributing negative attitude/messages about CoinTrendz on social media, question desk and/ or forum, will risk your removal as an affiliate. As an affiliate you are expected to spread a positive vibe.
You will receive a commission for Qualified Referrals to CoinTrendz. The terms/percentage of commission may change at any time and without notice.
"Qualified Referrals" mean customers referred by you to CoinTrendz who: (1) click on your unique tracking link; (2) within thirty (30) days of clicking on your unique tracking link, successfully signup on CoinTrendz; and (3) purchase a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Monthly Subscription: You receive $10 on the first-payment your referred friend does. After that, you may receive a comission of 20% on any recurring monthly subscription payment.
- Yearly Subscription: You receive $50 on the first-payment your referred friend does. After that, you may receive a comission of 15% on any recurring yearly subscription payment.
Your total commission amount must equal or exceed one-hundred US Dollars ($100) before being eligible for a payout from CoinTrendz. If your total commissions are less than $100, you must wait until the total commissions equal or exceed $100.
Commission payments will be paid in Bitcoin. You are responsible for paying all applicable fees associated with accepting payments, including but not limited to, currency conversion fees, transaction fees, withdrawal fees, deposit fees, and check cashing fees. Commissions are paid out upon payout-request on the 1st day of every third month.
- In order to qualify for a payout of your affiliate comissions, your Referral Balance must reach atleast $100. Everything below the $100 threshold cannot be paid out.
- Once you have more than $100 Balance, you must request a payout. CoinTrendz will process the comission payouts on the 1st day of every third month.
- Comission Payments will be paid in Bitcoin. The Bitcoin rate at the time of the payout will be used. This can differ from the Bitcoin Balance you see in your Affiliate Dashboard, if the price of Bitcoin has changed on the day of the payout.
- Affiliate payments will not be done when the following factors are in play:
- Discount codes used; only with exceptions, acknowledged by the administration office of CoinTrendz
- Own affiliate link usage; the usage of your own referral link for your CoinTrendz Account is not allowed.
- Affiliate payments will not be done under $100.-
- Refunds made for subscriptions, which used your affiliate link, will automatically withhold that part of your commission.
- If you do take advantage of any/all of these conditions mentioned above, you will be removed as an affiliate and risk being banned from the CoinTrendz website.
You shall bear your own costs and expenses related to marketing and promoting CoinTrendz and/or the Affiliate Program. CoinTrendz is not obligated to reimburse or credit you for any marketing expenses. If CoinTrendz does reimburse you for any marketing expenses, such reimbursement shall not create a duty or obligation to reimburse any future marketing expenses.
You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions:
- Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, CoinTrendz, its employees, its customers, its Services or its Affiliates.
- Affiliates shall not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or resemble the look and feel of CoinTrendz's Services. Affiliates shall not copy CoinTrendz's website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of CoinTrendz's trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without CoinTrendz's prior express written consent.
- Affiliates shall not offer cash back, coupons, rewards or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the Affiliate Program.
- Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by, including, but not limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without prior written consent from CoinTrendz.
- Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate's referral link.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking codes are working properly before sending traffic to CoinTrendz's servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may be withheld, as determined in CoinTrendz's sole discretion, for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting or tampering with affiliate links.
- Affiliates shall not bid on or use CoinTrendz's trademarks or misspelled keywords for the purpose of pay-per-click on internet search engines without prior written consent from CoinTrendz.
- Affiliates shall not use CoinTrendz's trademarks or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
- Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to CoinTrendz's website.
- Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to CoinTrendz's website using an affiliate link).
- Affiliates shall not engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity websites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of CoinTrendz, including using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
- Affiliates shall not send any email in violation of the federal CAN-SPAM statute, 15 U.S.C. 1571, et seq.
- Affiliates must include a physical mailing address and unsubscribe information for any marketing email sent promoting CoinTrendz's Services.
- Affiliates shall make clear that they, not CoinTrendz, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of CoinTrendz's Services.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Affiliates shall not market using facsimile, broadcast, telemarketing, text message marketing, or other offline marketing methods regarding CoinTrendz or CoinTrendz's Services without the express written consent of CoinTrendz.
- Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote CoinTrendz's Services.
In CoinTrendz's sole discretion, affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts or that are associated with any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity will be deactivated.
You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time. You may discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program by removing your affiliate links from your website and no longer promoting them. For accounting purposes, CoinTrendz's systems will retain Your account and personal information. By terminating your participation in the Affiliate Program, you waive your right to be paid any unpaid commissions below the minimum threshold and you assign (by way of future assignment) all of your rights and ownership of any commissions which we are holding to your account. You will not receive any commissions which are earned after the date of termination.
Upon termination, all rights granted to you shall immediately terminate.
Relationship between you and CoinTrendz
Neither these Terms of Service nor your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and CoinTrendz.
During the term of these Terms of Service and for one (1) year after it has expired or been terminated, You agree that You will not disparage CoinTrendz, its officers, directors, or employees or otherwise take any action that could reasonably be expected to adversely affect CoinTrendz's reputation. Under these Terms of Service, "disparage" includes, but is not limited to, any negative statement, whether written or oral, about CoinTrendz, its officers, directors, or employees. You agree and acknowledge that this provision is a material term of the Terms of Service, the absence of which would have resulted in CoinTrendz refusing to enter into this agreement.
Assumption of Risk
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your participation in the Affiliate Program complies with applicable law and does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights. You assume all liability for any claims, suits or grievances filed against you, including, but not limited to, all damages related to participation in the Affiliate Program.
Changes to the Terms of Service
CoinTrendz may review and update these Terms of Service at any time in our sole discretion and it is your responsibility to keep abreast of those changes. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes which are binding on you, so please check this webpage periodically for updates.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Affiliate Program, feel free to contact us.